Resume of Michael M. Werner
|First name:||Michael Manfred|
|Phone:||+49 (241) 62771|
|Telefax:||+49 (241) 62774|
ERP Solution Architect and Business Process Expert.
Principal Consultant for SAP ERP Sales & Service (S/4HANA & ECC).
Available for SAP S/4HANA Projects starting January 2022.
- 28 years of experience in the implementation and utilization of SAP ERP.
- Large number of successful implementation, global rollout, upgrade and improvement projects. Multiple full cycle projects.
- Combining an excellent knowledge of the business with extensive and detailed SAP expertise.
- Very successful in the design of efficient, effective and innovative solutions.
- Excellence in solution design, solution architecture, implementation and strategy.
- Very successful in the integration of SAP ERP within a business and in the integration of the SAP modules with each other.
- Combining analytical and methodical thinking with good communication skills.
- Good team player and leader.
- Team lead of application and development teams.
- Proven track record in "Getting things done", "Making it happen" and "Adding value for my clients".
|Area of Expertise||Level of Expertise|
|SAP ERP Sales & Service (S/4HANA & ECC)||+++|
|Quote to Cash (QTC) / Order to Cash (OTC)||+++|
|SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)||+++|
|SAP S/4HANA Service||++|
|SAP S/4HANA Profitability Analysis (Account Based CO-PA) – OTC part||++|
|SAP CRM Sales||+|
|SAP Customer Service (CS)||+|
|SAP CRM Service||B|
|SAP CRM Marketing||B|
|SAP Settlement Management||+++|
|SAP Condition Contract Settlement (LO-GT-CCS, LO-GT-CHB)||+++|
|SAP Pricing and Conditions (SD-BF-PR)||+++|
|ABAP Core Data Services (CDS Views)||++|
|SAP Agency Business (LO-AB)||++|
|SAP ERP Integration & Cross-Functional||++|
|SAP Logistics Execution (LE)||++|
|SAP Production Planning (PP-SOP, PP-MP, PP-MRP)||++|
|SAP Material Management (MM)||++|
|SAP Quality Management (QM)||+|
|SAP Logistics Information System (LO-LIS)||+++|
|Returnable Container Management||+++|
|SAP Advanced Planer and Optimizer (APO)||B|
|Track and Trace||+++|
|Tracking and tracing of individual gas cylinders / Individual Cylinder Control (ICC)||+++|
|Global Returnable Asset Identifier (GRAI)||+++|
|SAP Serial numbers||++|
|SAP Batch Management and Recall||++|
|Mobile Data Entry||+|
|GS1 Identification Standards||+|
|Object Event Repository||B|
|SAP System Integration, Interfaces, Add-Ons and Enhancements||++|
|Design and architecture of add-ons that are highly integrated with SAP standard solutions||+++|
|Userexits, Enhancements and BAdI||+++|
|ABAP Core Data Services (CDS View)||++|
|Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and IDOC||+|
|SAP Activate and AcceleratedSAP (ASAP)||+|
|Project Team Training||+|
+++ = Excellent; ++ = Advanced; + = Proficient; B = Basics
|Industrial Gas & Medical Gas||Linde Gas AB||Sweden||Stockholm|
|Fertilizer||Yara International ASA||Norway||Oslo|
|Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology||Vaillant Group||Germany||Remscheid|
|Hand tools manufacturing||Apex Tool Group||USA, Maryland||Sparks|
|Microscopy, Nanotechnology, High tech||Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH||Germany||Jena, Oberkochen, Göttingen|
|Industrial Gas & Medical Gas||Linde AG||Germany||Munich|
|Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology||Vaillant||Russia||Moscow|
|Microscopy, Nanotechnology, High tech||Carl Zeiss NTS GmbH||Germany||Oberkochen|
|Industrial Gas & Medical Gas||AGA AS||Norway||Oslo|
|Industrial Gas||AGA A/S||Denmark||Copenhagen|
|Hand tools manufacturing||Cooper Tools||USA, North Carolina||Raleigh / Apex|
|Hand tools manufacturing||Weller Tools GmbH||Germany||Besigheim|
|Training||Team SAP Academy||Finland||Helsinki|
|Paper||Norske Skog AS||Norway||Oslo|
|Glass containers / packaging||Saint-Gobain Oberland AG||Germany||Bad Wurzach|
|Computer manufacturing||Power Computing||USA, Texas||Austin|
|Real estate management||Deutsche Telekom Immobilien||Germany||Münster|
|Food processing||M.G. Waldbaum (Michael Foods)||USA, Nebraska||Wakefied|
MW Management Consulting (Freelancer),
Aachen, Germany, - Present. ERP Solution Architect and Business Process Expert. Delivering services to the following clients:
- Industrial Gas & Medical Gas, Remote Consulting, - Present. Consultant for SAP ERP O2C and Add-Ons. Consulting and Third-Level-Support for SAP Sales & Distribution, Individual Container Control (ICC) and Rental Calculation.
- Fertilizer, Remote Consulting, - Present. ERP Master Data Architect.
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, Remscheid, Germany, - . Solution Architect S/4HANA Sales & Service. Integration of S/4HANA and salesforce for Lead-to-Order (L2O) and Service-to-Retention (S2R), S/4HANA Service as Backend for salesforce Service, SAP Condition Contract Settlement (CCS) for Customer Rebates and "Cash Reimbursements Indirect Customers".
- Technology, Hanau, Germany, - . External Consultant SAP OTC. eInvoice Italy, Freight Charges, Condition based down payments.
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, Remscheid, Germany, - . Solution Architect S/4HANA Sales & Service. Agile greenfield implementation of S/4HANA.
Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology,
Consultant for SAP ERP Sales & Service.
05/2016 - 03/2019.
External Consultant for O2C Projects.
- Preparation of a SAP S/4HANA Green Field Implementation: O2C Enterprise Structure and Scoping based on SAP Best Practices.
- Design and Implementation of Condition Contract Settlement for Customer Rebates. Including customizing, enhancements and CDS views for business volume and reporting.
- Design and Implementation of the O2C part in a prototype for Costing-based Profitability Analysis (CO-PA). Transition of this prototype to Account-based Profitability Analysis (S/4HANA Finance).
- Integration of the IT systems for after-sales services (Salesforce) with SAP ERP. Redesign of interfaces for billing, time confirmation and cost of services sold. New data model and price waterfall in SAP. Integration with Profitability Analysis and Reporting.
- eCommerce solution for direct sales of heating systems including installation. Designed and implemented the SAP O2C and supply solution. Implemented a multi-stage third party and subcontractor process. Rollouts in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. SAP processing of HTML emails with multiple PDF attachments for invoice and order confirmation.
- 01/2016 - 04/2016. SAP ERP in Russia: Hypercare and implementation of further functionality.
- 05/2015 - 01/2016. Rollout of the SAP ERP template to Russia. Within the IT Team responsible for Sales & Service.
- 05/2016 - 03/2019. External Consultant for O2C Projects.
Hand tools manufacturing,
Application Consultant Quote-To-Cash (QTC) and Integration Consultant for Logistics.
- 03/2015 - 07/2015. Integration of the existing pricing solution with the new Vistex based pricing.
- 03/2013 - 02/2015. Continuous Business Improvement focusing on Rebates, Pricing and Commissions. Customer price list simulation and distribution.
- 10/2012 - 02/2013. Logistics integration. EDI 812 Credit/Debit Adjustment: IDOC Interface and Claims Management within SAP.
- 06/2012 - 09/2012. Price analysis, Commission settlement, Quote-To-Cash (QTC) improvements.
Consultant for SAP SD, CS and CRM.
02/2014 - 11/2014.
Continuous Business Improvement focusing on the quotation with requirement transfer.
Implemented a solution for the management and monitoring of the user documentation that has to be shipped with the sold devices.
- 03/2013 - 01/2014. Merger and reorganization of 3 sales organizations. The new organization is using SAP CRM.
06/2012 - 02/2013.
Design of a new Quote-To-Cash (QTC) process including Quote with transfer of requirements, Order Change Management (OCM), Configurable materials (KMAT) and MRP.
Harmonization and consolidation of master data and business processes within 3 sales organizations.
Design of an ERP solution for version management and linkage of the technical documentation to a configurable material (KMAT).
Implementation of customer consignment.
- 11/2011 - 06/2012. Team lead Logistics in a merger of 2 company codes.
- 06/2011 - 05/2012. Redesign and optimization of the processes. Preparation for the CRM implementation.
- 02/2014 - 11/2014. Continuous Business Improvement focusing on the quotation with requirement transfer.
- Big international consulting company, Munich, Germany, 04/2011 - 05/2011, 11/2011. SAP ERP Logistics Consultant. Participation in the technical part of a proposal for the implementation of a SAP "Discrete Industries and Mill Products" (DIMP) solution.
01/2011 - 03/2011.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Certification as "SAP Certified Application Professional – Sales with SAP CRM 7.0".
- Project management: Certification as "Certified Scrum Master" (CSM); Publication of articles about project management.
Industrial Gas & Medical Gas,
Application Consultant for Logistics and Solution Architect.
- 11/2010 - 12/2010. Know-how transfer to the project team.
10/2009 - 10/2010.
Chief Solution Architect and Functional Lead
for Design and Development of the new Global ICC solution.
ICC (Individual Cylinder Control) is a solution for Tracking and Traceability of gas cylinders.
The solution is highly integrated into all logistics processes and business process management.
The foundation for the new Global ICC solution was a solution that I designed in 2003 - 2005.
Due to the high integration of ICC and "Sales and Distribution" (SD & LE) I was responsible for: Using ICC data for the interactive creation of sales orders (Over-the-counter sales); Integration of product proposal and cross selling; Integration of a sales partner portal for sales order and delivery processing; Delivery processing on mobile devices; Automatic confirmation of delivery quantities and automatic goods issue; Over- and underdelivery, service level reporting and backorder processing; Intra- and intercompany stock transports; Shipment Inspection.
Design of a solution that improves the accuracy of the Customer Asset Management (Cylinder Holdings at a Customer). The ICC data is used to post automatic adjustments in Customer Asset Management. Rental revenue is increased and customer complaints are reduced.
Preparation of the global rollout.
- 06/2009 - 09/2009. Improvement of stock accuracy; Implementation of intercompany returns.
- 12/2008 - 05/2009. Quality Management for the filling of gas containers.
- 01/2007 - 03/2007. Further rollouts and continuous business improvement.
- 08/2005 - 12/2006. Batch management and traceability. Release B of the existing solution and rollout in Europe.
- 02/2003 - 08/2005. Design of a new SAP R/3 solution for industrial gas and Individual Cylinder Control (ICC).
Industrial Gas & Medical Gas,
Oslo, Norway and Stockholm, Sweden,
Integration Consultant for Logistics and Software Architect.
- 08/2008 - 05/2009, 11/2009. Rollout in the Baltic States and continuous business improvement. Responsible for: Invoice before Goods Issue (R/3 Release 4.6C); External number ranges for invoices in Latvia; Settlement of cash sales through sales agents; Combining invoice, rental and ICC data on the statement for the Swedish health insurance; Integration of a logistics partner for warehousing and shipping; Environmental tax for CO2 / LPG; Third-Level-Support for ICC, rent calculation and the SAP Logistics modules, especially "Sales and Distribution" (SD).
- 01/2007 - 07/2008. Continuous business improvement.
- 04/2005 - 12/2006. Realization of a new regional solution. Rollout of this solution in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Main focus: Rent for gas containers and Individual Cylinder Control (ICC). Design of new solution for the calculation of "Rent for gas containers" and team lead of the development team. Strategy consulting regarding sales contracts, price determination and index based pricing.
- 01/2004 - 03/2005. Continuous improvement of the existing SAP solution. Creation of the blueprint for the future regional solution.
- 03/2003 - 12/2003. Enhancement and rollout of the existing solution for industrial gas. FI, CO and Purchasing were implemented in Sweden. At the same time logistics functionality in Denmark and Norway was either improved or newly implemented. Comprehensive consulting in the area of SAP Logistics, especially demand planning and scheduling. Improvements of the ICC solution. Strategy consulting regarding the merge of controlling areas.
- 05/2002 - 02/2003. Enhancement and improvement of the existing solution. Development of a web based solution for small sales partners. Integration of this solution with the existing SAP R/3 solution for ICC.
- 09/2001 - 04/2002. Upgrade of SAP R/3 from Release 3.1H to Release 4.6C.
- 03/2001, 05/2001 - 06/2001. Analysis phase and feasibility study for an upgrade from SAP R/3 release 3.1H to release 4.6C. ValueSAP / ASAP was used as methodology. The Reverse Business Engineer (RBE) was used as a tool in the project.
- 04/2001. Report development.
Hand tools manufacturing,
Besigheim, Germany and Apex, NC, USA,
2000 - 2009.
Application Consultant for Sales and Integration Consultant for Logistics.
- 07/2009 - 08/2009. Reporting: Improvements of pricing, specification of a sales deal pricing report (R/3), specification of a sales agent commission report (BW). Strategy consulting regarding the merge of 2 sales organizations.
- 04/2007 - 08/2008. Migration of a SAP R/3 solution into the corporate SAP ERP solution. Fully responsible for sales pricing and rebates. Supported the Quote-To-Cash (QTC) team in all areas.
- 12/2000 - 04/2001. Project planning, support and quality assurance for the merger of 2 SAP Systems.
- 01/2000. Feasibility study about the merge of two SAP Systems. The ASAP method was used.
2001 - 2003.
Application and Integration Consultant for Sales and Distribution.
- 04/2003 - 12/2003. Implementation of additional business processes. Preparation of further rollouts.
- 08/2001 - 03/2003. Implementation of SAP R/3. Functional lead of the SAP SD Team. Full cycle: Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Support. The Solution has been validated.
- Team SAP Academy, Helsinki, Finland, 07/2001. Trainer. TASD20 Sales and Distribution (Extended) and TASD30 Sales and Distribution (Competence).
2000 - 2001.
Application and Development Consultant for Logistics and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- 02/2001 - 03/2001. Preparation of a quotation for an implementation of mySAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- 04/2000 - 11/2000. Improvement of the existing R/3 Solution. Analysis of the solution and conception of a strategy for improvement. Realization of the short term improvements. Report development.
- Real estate management, Münster, Germany, 02/2000 - 03/2000. Application Consultant for Sales & Distribution and Customer Service. Development of an integrated R/3 prototype for real estate management and maintenance.
London, Great Britain, 1998 - 1999. SAP R/3 Implementation Consultant. Involved in the following projects:
- Industrial Gas, Copenhagen, Denmark, 10/1998 - 12/1999. SAP R/3 Application Consultant for Sales and Distribution. Implementation of SAP R/3: Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Support. Integration of SAP R/3 with a solution for ICC and rent calculation.
- Hand tools manufacturing, Besigheim, Germany, 02/1999 and 08/1999. SAP R/3 Application Consultant for Logistics. Training of the SAP R/3 Support-Team. Optimization of Available-To-Promise (ATP), the planning strategies and the delivery processing. Configuration of the Interface between Production and Warehouse Management.
Global Core Strategies, Inc.,
Stamford, Connecticut, USA, 1997 - 1998. SAP R/3 Implementation Consultant. Involved in the following projects:
- Hand tools manufacturing, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, 05/1997 - 10/1998. SAP R/3 Application Consultant for Sales and Distribution. Implementation of SAP R/3. Full cycle: Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Support.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA, 1996 - 1997. Senior SAP Consultant. Involved in the following projects:
- Computer manufacturing, Austin, Texas, USA, 08/1996 - 03/1997. SAP R/3 Development Consultant for Logistics. Application Design, Configuration and Programming in the following areas: Variant configuration of desktop computers, production control and quality inspection, serial no. management, integration of sales with service management, direct-sales and credit card processing, data transfer.
- Food processing, Wakefield, Nebraska, USA, 03/1997. SAP R/3 Application Consultant for Logistics. Reorganized Warehouse Management and Quality Inspection.
Saint-Gobain Oberland AG (Glass containers),
Bad Wurzach, Germany, 1993 - 1996. SAP Implementation Team Leader and Business / Systems Analyst. Continuous business improvement of a SAP R/2 Solution using material management and finance. Implementation of sales and distribution and warehouse management.
Professorship of Business Financing at the RWTH Aachen,
Aachen, Germany, 1991 - 1993. Scientific assistant. Managed the information systems of the professorship.
Unipart DCM (Demand Chain Management),
Oxford, Great Britain, 1990. Developer CBT (Computer based training). Developed a Computer based Training program for an application of electronic data communication.
|Language||Level of expertise|
|CSM Certified ScrumMaster Course||SIGS DATACOM, Munich, Germany|
|Workshop on intercultural communication||RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany|
|CR700 CRM Service (Release 7.0 EHP1)||SAP, Berlin, Germany|
|P_CRMSLS_70: SAP Certified Application Professional – Sales with SAP CRM 7.0||SAP, Ratingen, Germany|
|OCR70_91 OKP SAP CRM 7.0||Web Based Training|
|CR300 CRM Sales (Release 7.0)||SAP, Walldorf, Germany|
|TACRM6 mySAP CRM 3.0 - Analytical CRM||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2002|
|@CR520 CRM-APO Integration (ATP CHECK)||Computer based Training (CBT)||2001|
|ECO220 Internet Sales Rel. 2.0B||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2000|
|CR220 Internet Pricing & Configurator||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2000|
|CR310 SAP Business Application Studio||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2000|
|SAP Education Events|
|SAP Skills Conference 2010||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2010|
|SAP TechEd 2008||SAP, Berlin, Germany||2008|
|SAP Skills Conference 2007||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2007|
|SAP TechEd 2006||SAP, Amsterdam, Netherlands||2006|
|AP230 APO Global ATP (Available-to-Promise)||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1999|
|AP210 APO Demand Planning||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1999|
|IAF610 Apparel & Footware Industry Solution Workshop||SAP, Atlanta, USA||1998|
|LO910 Configuration and Organization||SAP, Chicago, USA||1996|
|LO550 Configuration & Organization: MM||SAP, Dallas, USA||1996|
|MM050 Warehouse Management||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1994|
|MM051 Decentralized Warehouse Management||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1994|
|UMS5.0 R/2 5.0 Release Change||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1994|
|RV015 Sales Information System||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1994|
|RV210 Configuration and Organization: Sales & Distribution||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1994|
|SAP R/2 Material Management||IBM, Munich, Germany||1993|
|RS311 ABAP/4-Interfaces||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1993|
|openSAP, SAP, Germany|
|Building Apps with the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model||Carine Tchoutouo Djomo, Andre Fischer, Martin Huvar|
|Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud||Holger Handel, Jeanne Bigonnet, Christoph Tillmann, Chen Nee Faulhaber, Derek Johnson, Kristian Ruemmelin|
|Guide Your SAP S/4HANA Project to Success||Experts from the SAP S/4HANA Regional Implementation Group|
|Introduction to SAP Cloud Platform Extension Suite||Martin Grasshoff, Karsten Strothmann|
|SAP Fiori Overview: Design, Develop and Deploy||SAP Fiori Experts|
|How to Deliver a Great User Experience with SAP S/4HANA||Javier Giangrande, Shabeer Jameela|
|Building Tomorrow’s ERP with SAP S/4HANA||Thomas Saueressig, Jan Gilg and other SAP S/4HANA experts|
|Building Applications with SAP Cloud Application Programming Model||Christian Georgi|
|Migrating Your Business Data to SAP S/4HANA – New Implementation Scenario||Kirstin Siebenmorgen, Heike Jensen, Claudia Gemm, Kim Mathäß|
|Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud with the Central Business Configuration Capability||Experts from the SAP Central Business Configuration – Consumption Experience Team|
|Business Process Automation in SAP S/4HANA with SAP Intelligent RPA||Yan Liang, Oren Shatil, Gerhard Welker, Ulrich Hauke, Amitha Kamath|
|Getting Started with SAP Model Company||SAP Model Company Experts|
|Transform Your CRM with SAP C/4HANA Movement||Holger Stiller, Nikhil Betigeri|
|Key Functional Topics in a System Conversion to SAP S/4HANA||Featuring experts from the SAP S/4HANA Regional Implementation Group|
|Build Mobile Applications with SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services||Martin Grasshoff|
|SAP Enable Now Framework||Robyn Brown, Dieter Voll, Johnson Bandela, Christoph Haffner, Jaco van Zyl|
|SAP C/4HANA Business Processes: Lead-to-Cash||Konstantin Heine, William Falls, Amit Dudhbade, Salma Sabbour, Prashant Kumar|
|Intelligent Decisions with SAP Analytics Cloud||Harjeet Judge, Jacob Stark, Ty Miller, Terry Penner, Thierry BRUNET, Derek Johnson, Jie Deng|
|Intelligent Enterprise User Experience with SAP Fiori 3||Thomas Reiss, Jan Ruessel|
|Simplify Integration with SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite||Shilpa Vij, Finny Babu, Harsh Jegadeesan, Udo Paltzer, Divya Mary, Elisabeth Riemann, Stephan Schluchter|
|Design Thinking and Challenge Management||Dr. Wladimir Klitschko, Anja Schneider|
|Evolved Web Apps with SAPUI5||SAPUI5 experts|
|Kyma – A Flexible Way to Connect and Extend Applications||Olga Flaccus, Marco Dorn, Gaurav Abbi, Gopi Kannappan, Ana Yankovich, Johannes Engelke|
|SAP Cloud Platform Essentials (Update Q2/2019)||Sabrina Dick, Harini Gunabalan, Jires Sahakian Khongi|
|Digital Supply Chain – From Design to Operate||Hala Zeine, Rüdiger Kreuzholz, Mark Landrosh, Renato Zadro, Tod Stenger, Mike Lackey, Markus Rosemann, Patrick Crampton-Thomas|
|Digital Transformation Track||Mark Raben|
|SAP Leonardo IoT for the Intelligent Enterprise||Bob Caswell, Benjamin Graf, Jacob Stark, Dr. Frank Rambo, Michael Bozek, Lisa Tinti, Marcus Behrens, Robert Stumpe, Upender Solanki , David Parker, Srinivas Manyam, Axel Loelhoeffel von Loewensprung|
|Information Security Management in a Nutshell||Prof. Dr. Sachar Paulus|
|SAP Sales Cloud – An Overview||Marco Flores , Simon Dechent , Nikhil Betigeri, Akash Winny, Ruchi Verma|
|Freedom of Data with SAP Data Hub||Tobias Koebler, Christian Sengstock, Ulrich Christ|
|Reimagine Customer Experience with SAP C/4HANA||SAP Customer Experience Experts for SAP C/4HANA|
|Software Development on SAP HANA (Update Q1/2019)||Thomas Jung , Rich Heilman|
|SAP Leonardo – An Introduction to Blockchain||Tom Beck|
|Introduction to SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer||Volker Saggau, Axel Meier, Matt Creason, Andreas Poth|
|SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation – An Introduction||Karthik Muthuswamy and Matthias Sessler|
|Integration with SAP S/4HANA Cloud||Bharath Ajendla, Andreas Muno, Karsten Manske, Dr. Petra Kloess, Martin Loeffler, Dr. Henning Heitkötter, Marcel Wolf|
|SAP HANA Data Management Suite - Strategy Talk||Experts from Product Management for SAP HANA|
|SAP Leonardo - Enabling the Intelligent Enterprise||Mala Anand, Elvira Wallis, Ty Miller, Raimund Gross, Marc Hartz, Danielle Grossi, Markus Noga, Juergen Mueller|
|Analyzing Connected Data with SAP HANA Graph||Markus Fath|
|Analytics with SAP Cloud Platform||Sabrina Dick|
|SAP Retail Omnichannel Commerce||Ingo Woesner, Jörg Karpenstein|
|Climate Change, Risks, and Challenges||Leading German scientists from renowned research institutions|
|SAP Leonardo Design-Led Engagements Basics||Andrea Anderson, Hailey Temple, Julian Vanderhost, Sylvie Charpentier|
|Basics of Design Testing||Andrea Anderson, Sam Yen|
|Writing Testable Code for ABAP||Jürgen Heymann and Thomas Hammer|
|Getting Started with SAP Lumira||Jie Deng and Anja Rusch|
|Understanding SAP Fiori Launchpad||Ali Chalhoub, Joaquin Fornas|
|Cloud-Native Operations with SAP Cloud Platform||Sven Kohlhaas|
|SAP Leonardo Design-Led Engagements Demystified||Hailey Temple|
|SAP Translation Hub in a Nutshell||Ian Armstrong and Marcus Danei|
|Data Migration to SAP S/4HANA||Experts from Product Management and Co-Innovation for SAP S/4HANA|
|SAP Transformation Navigator in a Nutshell||Wiebke Thelo, Susanne Schneider, Marty Etzel, Peter Klee, and Cornelius Clauser|
|Procurement Transformation with SAP Ariba and SAP S/4HANA||Marcell Vollmer, Andreas Frank, Lloyd Keays, Christine Hofmann, Machiel Spruit, Martin Reichmann, Rolf Weiland|
|Software Development on SAP HANA (Update Q4/2017)||Thomas Jung and Rich Heilman|
|Unlock Your Digital Business with SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud||John (Jack) Morrison and Nicolle Gurule Sternberger|
|SAP Cloud Platform Essentials (Update Q3/2017)||Sven Kohlhaas|
|Be Visual! Sketching Basics for IT Business||Martina Schuh, Johanna Wittig, Jörg Göppert, Ingo Rues, Tatjana Borovikov, Anja Fehlau|
|Full-Text Search with SAP HANA Platform||Markus Fath|
|Touch IoT with SAP Leonardo||Bob Caswell, Lisa Herbert and additional IoT experts|
|Copywriting: Improve User Experience One Word at a Time||Bill Beard and experts from SAP User Assistance and SAP Design|
|How to Best Leverage SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Your Company||Experts from Product Management and Co-Innovation for SAP S/4HANA|
|Reimagining the Future: A Journey Through the Looking Glass||Frank Diana|
|The Impact of Digitization on Leadership and Work||Frank Schomburg|
|Spatial Analysis with SAP HANA Platform||Markus Fath|
|SAP Solution Manager for SAP S/4HANA Implementation in a Nutshell||Experts from Product Management for SAP Solution Manager|
|Getting Started with SAP BusinessObjects Roambi||Ian Grange and Oscar Mora|
|Getting Started with Data Science||Stuart Clarke|
|Extending SAP S/4HANA with SAP HANA Cloud Platform||Thomas Bieser|
|Find Your Path to SAP S/4HANA||Experts from Product Management and Co-Innovation for SAP S/4HANA|
|SAP BW/4HANA in a Nutshell||Ulrich Christ and Gordon Witzel|
|HR + Finance with SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP SuccessFactors||Ross Wainwright, Alex Joseph, Janet Richards, Hans Kroes|
|Software Development on SAP HANA (Update Q4/2016)||Thomas Jung and Rich Heilman|
|SAP Fiori for iOS - An Introduction||Ian Thain, Michael Krenkler, Normen Rosch and Sami Lechner|
|Enterprise Machine Learning in a Nutshell||Daniel Dahlmeier and Markus Noga|
|Imagine IoT||Bob Caswell, Lisa Herbert, Yoram Friedmann and Richard Probst|
|Semantic Notation – The Next Big Thing in BI?||Prof. Dr. Rolf Hichert and Dr. Jürgen Faisst|
|Basics of Design Research||Andrea Anderson, Lukas Schubsda, Sam Yen, Cornelia Kinateder, Carolin Flesch, George Kembel|
|Application Integration Made Simple with SAP HANA Cloud Integration||Dr. Volker Stiehl and Sindhu Gangadharan|
|Experience SAP Hybris Solutions||Marcus Ruebsam, Sven Feurer & Team|
|Developing Web Apps with SAPUI5||Janina Bläsius, Christiane Goebels, Michael Graf, Andreas Kunz, Thomas Marz, Thilo Seidel, Martin Wittmann, Margot Wollny|
|Build Your Own SAP Fiori App in the Cloud – 2016 Edition||Bob Caswell, Yoram Friedman, Oliver Graeff, Raz Korn, Ido Shemesh, Virgil Suteu|
|Digital Transformation Across the Extended Supply Chain||Patrick Crampton-Thomas, Garrett Miller, Martin Barkman, Mike Lackey, Achim Krüger, Markus Rosemann|
|Implementation of SAP S/4HANA||Experts from SAP Scale, Enablement & Transformation teams|
|Software Development on SAP HANA (Delta SPS 11)||Thomas Jung and Rich Heilman|
|Text Analytics with SAP HANA Platform||Anthony Waite, Yolande Meessen, Bill Miller, and Michael Wiesner|
|Digital Transformation Across the Extended Supply Chain – In a Nutshell||Solution experts from the Extended Supply Chain solution management team|
|Developing Mobile Apps with SAP HANA Cloud Platform||Jeff Gebo, Dhimant Patel|
|Introduction to Ariba||Elizabeth Craymer, Drew Hofler, Lloyd Keays, Michael Koch|
|SAP S/4HANA – Use Cases||Sven Denecken, Bert Schulze|
|SAP NetWeaver Upgrades in a Nutshell||Arvin Chiu, Tomas Black|
|Leadership in Digital Transformation||Prof. Dr. Helmut Krcmar|
|SAP Business Networks in a Nutshell||Steve Singh, Alex Atzberger, Rob Brimm and Elena Donio|
|Experience SAP Cloud for Customer||Alexander Schroeter, Simon Dechent, Sven Feurer|
|Transformation to Hybrid Landscapes||Experts from SAP|
|Driving Business Results with Big Data||Miklos Szorenyi|
|SAP S/4HANA – Deep Dive||SAP S/4HANA experts|
|Build Your Own SAP Fiori App in the Cloud||Bob Caswell and Dr. Yoram Friedman|
|Creating Business Value with User Experience||Andreas Hauser|
|Software Development on SAP HANA (Delta SPS 09)||Thomas Jung and Rich Heilman|
|SAP Screen Personas||Peter Spielvogel and Sebastian Steinhauer|
|How the Internet of Things and Smart Services Will Change Society||Henning Kagermann and Bernd Leukert|
|SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA in a Nutshell||Experts from SAP|
|Digital Transformation and Its Impact||Sven Denecken and Bert Schulze|
|Rapid Deployment of SAP Solutions (Update Q1/2015)||Experts from SAP|
|SAP Business Warehouse powered by SAP HANA||Marc Hartz and Ulrich Christ|
|BI Clients and Applications on SAP HANA||James Rapp, Foroohar Rafiei and Harjeet Judge|
|OGSD 7.0 – An Introduction to Oil & Gas Downstream Logistics||Thorsten Klingspor, Anna Henriksen, Anne Luther, Fouad Sebbane & Frank Latour|
|Next Steps in Software Development on SAP HANA||Thomas Jung and Rich Heilman|
|ABAP Development for SAP HANA||Dr. Jasmin Gruschke and Jens Weiler|
|Introduction to SAP Fiori UX||Prakalp Phadnis, Elizabeth Thorburn and Jamie Cawley|
|Get to Know SAP's Innovative Enterprise Solutions||SAP product and solution experts|
|SAP's UX Strategy in a Nutshell||Sam Yen|
|Next Steps in SAP HANA Cloud Platform||Rui Nogueira|
|Rapid Deployment of SAP Solutions||Experts from SAP|
|Sustainability and Business Innovation||Dr. Peter Graf|
|SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA||Experts from SAP|
|An Introduction to SAP HANA||Dr. Vishal Sikka|
|BI 4 Platform Innovation and Implementation||Henry Banks and James Rapp|
|Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform||Rui Nogueira|
|Introduction to Mobile Solution Development for the Enterprise||Craig Haworth|
|Introduction to Software Development on SAP HANA||Thomas Jung|
|mooc.house, Hasso-Plattner-Institut, Germany|
|Smart Service Welt – Daten- und Plattformbasierte Geschäftsmodelle||Prof. Dr. H. Kagermann, Frank Riemensperger|
|Software Design for Non-Designers||Sam Yen, Scott Klemmer, Goran Peuc, Andrea Anderson|
|openHPI, Hasso-Plattner-Institut, Germany|
|Patentrecht: So schützen Sie Ihre Innovation||Dr. Jakob Valvoda, Prof. Christian Czychowski|
|Blockchain: Hype oder Innovation?||Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel, Tatiana Gayvoronskaya|
|IT-Recht für Software-Entwickler||Prof. Christian Czychowski, Dr. Anselm Brandi-Dohrn|
|Automated Visual Software Analytics||Prof. Dr. Jürgen Döllner|
|Sicherheit im Internet||Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel|
|Parallel Programming Concepts||Dr. Peter Tröger|
|Business Process Modeling and Analysis||Prof. Dr. Mathias Weske|
|Web-Technologien||Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel|
|Datenmanagement mit SQL||Prof. Dr. Felix Naumann|
|Semantic Web Technologies||Dr. Harald Sack|
|Internetworking mit TCP/IP||Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel|
|In-Memory Data Management||Prof. Dr. h.c. mult. Hasso Plattner|
|UQx through edX, University of Queensland, Australia|
|Think101x: The Science of Everyday Thinking||Dr. Jason Tangen and Dr. Matthew Thompson|
|HarvardX through edX, Harvard University, USA|
|ER22.1x: Justice||Professor Michael J. Sandel|
|HKUSTx through edX, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China|
|EBA101x English for Doing Business in Asia - Speaking||Sean McMinn and Delian Gaskell|
Aachen, Germany, - . Additional studies in economics and business administration.
Aachen, Germany, 08/1992 - 10/1992. Management Training.
Aachen, Germany, - . Graduated with a degree in physics.
The education and experience was evaluated by the Foundation for International Services, Inc., Bothell, Washington, USA as equivalent of a master's degree in physics and a bachelor's degree in management information systems from a university in the United States.
References available upon request.